walk-in for Software Developer
Fanuc Corporation Japan is a pioneer in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology since 1956. In today’s manufacturing world, “FANUC” is amongst the most reliable and dependable brands on any shop-floor. This has resulted in our achieving a dominant share in the demanding CNC and ROBOT markets.
FANUC India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Fanuc Corporation and was established in 1992 with its headquarters in Bangalore.
Company :Fanuc India Pvt Ltd.,
Job Role :Software Developer
Experience :3 - 8 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk-In Date :07 Mar 2020
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
2. Good understanding of MVC and mobile application development is beneficial.
3. Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
4. Should be able to write reusable, high quality and optimized code.
5. Good grasp on SQL Server 2008 or above.
6. Should be proficient in designing tables, views , stored procedures, triggers, writing comlex queries with optimization techniques.
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN, TFS etc).
8. Knowledge on Design patterns.
B.E. / B. Tech. / M.C.A in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 60% aggregate throughout academics.
03 to 08 years of experience in developing software applications using Microsoft Visual Studio.
Documents to Carry:
Please carry your latest resume and photograph for the interview.
FANUC India Pvt. Ltd.,
41-A, Electronics City, Phase-I,
Bengaluru 560100, Landmark - Opposite to Phase-1 BETL Toll gate.
DOT NET ONLINE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD<CLICK HERE>