Power Bi training in Hyderabad
Kosmik Technologies provides Power BI Training In Hyderabad. Power Bi is a powerful cloud-based suite of business analytics tools that make it easy to combine data from multiple
What are the prerequisites for taking this Training Course?
You don’t need any prior knowledge to benefit from this Power BI training. Add-on advantage if any knowledge in reporting service.
Who should take this Power BI Training Course?
Individuals looking for jobs as BI Developers, Business Analysts, Business Development Manager and etc. Marketing, Finance, Sales, and other domain individuals who need extensive business intelligence.
Why should you take this Power BI Course Training?
- Power BI helps Business Analysts, Business Intelligence Manager, Statisticians & Analysts, Project Managers and Data scientists to visualize and share insights from their organizations’ data.
- Global Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to Reach $16.9 Billion in 2016
- 70% of leading companies say analytics are integral to how they make decisions
- A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst can earn $89,000 to $1,04,000 in the United States
- Today every business enterprise and department needs extensive business insights and Power BI puts the power in your hands. You can easily work with multiple sources of data, convert it into a report, graph, or data visualization of your choice. Get real-time insights and deploy it faster than any other BI tool available in the market. It is open source and highly intuitive and does not need technical knowledge or IT support.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2, or later, .NET 4.5, Internet Explorer 9 or later,1 GB RAM
- To install Power BI Desktop, download URL (https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/)
POWER BI Course Content
Introduction to Power BI
- Power BI – Define Power BI
- Evolution of Power BI from Power Query
Power BI Desktop
- Install & Configuration – Power BI Desktop
- Data Sources and Connections
- Connect to Data in Power BI Desktop
- How to use Query Editor in Power BI
- Advanced Data Changes and Transformation
- Views in Power BI Desktop
- Modeling Data – Manage Data Relationship, Create Calculated Columns, Optimize Data Models
Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- What is DAX?
- Data Types in DAX
- Calculation Types
- DAX Functions: Date and Time, Logical, Mathematical, Statistical, Aggregate
- Measures in DAX
- Table Relationships and DAX
- Why Data Visualization
- Practices for Data Visualization
- How to use Visual in Power BI
- Reports in Power BI
- Charts in Power BI
- Map Visualizations
- Gauges and Single Number Cards
Power BI Q&A and Data Insights
- Introduction Power BI Q&A
- Dashboard vs Reports
- Creating a Dashboard
- Dashboard Tiles
- Pinning Tiles
- Quick Insights with Power BI
- Power BI Publisher for Excel
- What Are Custom Visuals?
- Downloading Custom Visuals
- Importing Custom Visuals in Power BI Report
- KPI Visuals
Power BI Integration and Administration
- Data Gateways
- Content packs
- Power BI Report Server