Python Django Training in Hyderabad
A framework is a semi implemented application, which will provide a good environment to design an application.
What are the other python Frameworks?
- Django is the most popular web framework.
The other frameworks written in python are listed below:
Django Course content:
1. Introduction to Front End:
2. Introduction to Django:
- Advantages of Django
- Who Uses Django
- Features of Django
- Understanding Django environment
- Django installation.
- Creating our own environment
3. MVT Architecture
4. Creating a first project.
5. Creating a simple application
6. Creating multiple application in a single project
7. creating function-based views and class-based views.
8. creating templates in Django
9. working with static files
10. Creating HTML forms and link with views.
11. Creating Django forms.
14. Creating Django Models.
- converting the model into a table.
- Examples of Fields in Models
- Basic data access operations using Python shell
- Inserting records, deleting, updating
- Retrieving objects from the database.
- Creating model relationships
15. The Django Template Language.
- Django template tags.
- for loop
- using a template to display data in the site
- Template Filters
16. Creating ModelForms.
17. CRUD operations
18. Django Admin
Python Django Course Overview:
Master the fundamentals of Python Django from scratch and learn how to create and deploy web applications using the Django framework with real-time experts in our training. You will also get hands-on exposure to various real-time use cases and projects, which helps you in clearing the Python Django certification exam.
Python-Django Course Objectives
Why should you learn Python Django to grow your career?
- The craze for Django is significantly increasing as it is the most popular web framework for Python.
- Top companies, including social media applications such as Pinterest, Facebook, NASA, and Instagram, use Python with the Django framework.
- The average salary of Python developers and Django professional is $117,000, $102,000 per annum, respectively.
Who should learn Python Django?
Learning this technology will benefit the following users:
- Web Developers
- UI Developers and Technical Leads
- Full Stack Developers
What are the prerequisites for the Python Django course?
The following are some of the prerequisites required for learning this course.
Basic knowledge of
- Programming constructs
What will you learn in this Python Django training?
The following are the core skills that aspirants gain after the completion of this training course:
2. Create Django web applications to solve the required problem.