InstaSafe Technologies is inviting talented QA engineers to join our
team in Bhubaneswar and experience an exciting career in the Cybersecurity domain. (No WFH)
Send resume on email@example.com
QA Engineer trainee: Fresher (B.Tech CSE / MCA, B.Tech IT, Batch 2022 passed out)
*Experienced applicants must have
· experience in testing network security applications.
· Well-versed with QA processes of test planning, test design, test case writing, test case execution, defect logging and tracking, test reporting, and management.
· Good knowledge of different operating systems, such as Linux, Windows, and Mac, and testing of applications on these operating systems.
· Knowledge of test automation frameworks
like Selenium, and Cucumber.
· Experienced in public clouds such as AWS, virtualization, and containers.
· Knowledge of Networking, Networking Protocols, and traffic flow.
· Experience working with cross-functional teams for functional delivery and overall quality
· Experience in testing LDAP, Active Directory, Azure, and O365.
· Experience in SAML and SSO.
· Experience in cross-browser compatibility testing.
· Experience in testing in Android and iOS platforms.
*Fresher applicants must have
· Knowledge of networking domain, protocols, and network traffic.
· Knowledge of Linux/Windows OS
· Programming knowledge with Python/Java/GoLang
· Knowledge of public clouds such as AWS, Virtualization concepts, and containers.
Testing tools Introduction:
Testing tools are software programs that are used to test and validate other software applications. They are designed to automate the testing process and help ensure that software applications are free of bugs and other issues before they are released to the public.
There are several different types of testing tools available, including:
Unit testing tools: These are used to test individual components or units of a software application. They help developers catch bugs and issues early in the development process before they become more difficult to fix.
Functional testing tools: These are used to test the overall functionality of a software application. They validate that the application is working as intended and that all of its features are working correctly.
Performance testing tools: These are used to test the performance of a software application, including factors such as speed, scalability, and reliability.
Security testing tools: These are used to test the security of a software application, ensuring that it is protected against potential threats and attacks.
Automated testing tools: These are used to automate the process of testing, allowing developers to run tests quickly and easily. This can help reduce the time and effort required for testing and can improve the accuracy and reliability of the testing process.
Some of the most popular testing tools include JUnit, Selenium, Apache JMeter, and Nessus. These tools are widely used by developers, testers, and organizations around the world, and are an essential part of the software development and testing process.
Testing tools training in Hyderabad/Kukatpally/kphb
Note: If your resume got shortlisted only you will get calls from the company, Otherwise you won't and if a company asks you for money please don't pay