The V, Capella Block 6th Floor, Plot No17, Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana
Software Quality Assurance
Management and staff in Kofax's Software Development job family help the company to build and improve new and/or existing software products and their applications that we sell to our customers. The position of Software QA Development Intern requires that appointees are capable of making independent technical decisions on assigned work.
Software Development Interns should be capable of independently performing most, if not all, of the following tasks:
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific automation design problems
- Writing/developing code for new, existing or enhanced software test products and applications
- Working with various internal partners to write tests for new or enhanced products and their applications
- Work as part of an Automation QA team to design, develop and maintain existing server-side business applications tests.
- Work with test architects to translate ideas into real-world solutions through architecture, design, and implementation.
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to collaborate and work well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and debug skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to develop high-quality software.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks when required.
- Experience in scripting languages and/or programming languages.
- Strong analytical and debug skills.
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work independently and take ownership of development targets.
- Knowledge of modern design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Experience developing network applications, TCP/IP communications, HTTP, REST, SOAP.
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc.
Software QA Developer Interns should have python or related scripting experience and will work on an Agile Scrum team to develop test applications for the Kofax family of print, capture, and legal products.
- Education: Working toward BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Follow best practices for software development to ensure high quality and maintainable code.
- Enhance automation test suites.
- Help with efforts on continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Assist in code reviews and reduction of technical debt.
KOSMIKTECHNOLOGIES CLASS IS ONE OF THE BEST TESTING TOOLS OFFLINE & ONLINE TRAINING INSTITUTES IN HYDERABAD, KUKATPALLY/KPHB
Testing Tools training institutes in Hyderabad, Kukatpally,KPHB at kosmik Training Institute covers topics from beginner level to advanced level. Finally, by the end of Testing Tools Course in Hyderabad you can be confident with Testing Tools Training in hyderabad.
Testing Tools training in Kukatpally,KPHB consists of assignments and completely real-time practical Testing Tools job oriented training in Hyderabad . Kosmik explains the difficult topics for beginners with ease, provides best Testing Tools tarining institute in Hyderabad examples and makes the student comfortable with the Testing Tools course in KPHB.
Kosmik is the best Testing Tools training institute in Hyderabad,KPHB. We are providing Testing Tools Online Training in hyderabad & lab facilities with complete real-time Testing Tools training in KPHB. Testing Tools Training in Kukatpally is based on complete advance concepts. So that you can get easily "hands-on experience". We will give 100% job assistance. software testing Training in kphb, Testing Tools Training in Kukatpally, Best Testing Tools Training in Telangana, Testing Tools Institutes in hyderabad.
Testing tools training in hyderabad/kukatpally/kphb<ClickHere>
Note: If your resume got shortlisted only you will get calls from company , Otherwise you won't
and if company asks you money please don't pay