Associate Director, Solutions and architect
Full Job Description
Auto req ID: 275287BR
PepsiCo GBS function is institutionalizing a Digital Factory to optimize its processes, services and experiences. To start with, this Digital Factory will consist of an Automation Factory and a Reporting Factory and will jointly work with other stakeholders to rationalize, optimize, re-imagine and automate processes and reports across Sales, Operations/ Supply Chain, HR, and Marketing & Insights.
Technology Enablement team is established to support Digital Factory with Solution Architecture, setting up standards, security assessments, connecting with the relevant IT application teams, provisioning of standard platforms and other Release management activities.
- Clearly understand business use case, scope, and detailed functional and technical requirements
- Build conceptual architecture designs and ensure feasibility in partnership with technical architects for a specific technology or application, that provides the basis for detailed logical and physical architecture designs.
- Deliver End to End solution architecture including conceptual, logical, and physical that complies with IT standards & patterns to ensure scalability, reliability, and resiliency.
- Partner with Enterprise Architects to address functional or technical gaps, potential conflicts with other projects or programs, and when exceptions are required to address those gaps.
- Find opportunities to leverage existing patterns promoting reuse for Digital Factory use cases and partner with domain architects for new patterns.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with GBS teams, peers in the IT organization and CTO functions ( Platform leads, Architects).
- Coach and develop team members by driving accountability, ownership and PepsiCo IT’s cultural values
This role will be part of the Technology Enablement team and would require to work in a fast-paced, digitally-focused environment alongside developers, designers, business and architects to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously .This role mainly focus on
- End to End solution architecture
- Solution designs that are aligned with technology roadmaps
- Solutins that are aligned with PepsiCo standards and guiding principles
- Standarize architecture approach for acceleration and scalability
- Broad understanding of general IT technologies and trends, industry standards, solution architecture, and trends in related technologies.
- Experience architecting, designing, and implementing within Agile delivery frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to varied technology landscape, Microsoft Power Platform, PowerBI, Automation, HyperAutomation, Cloud, Database, ETLS etc.
Tap here to apply for the job