Urgent Requirement For Database Developer role
Meritus Intelytics Private Limited
Merilytics offers advanced and intelligent analytical solutions to clients globally. Our solutions primarily focus on using decision sciences and analytics based approach to generate superior returns for clients.
Company : MERITUS INTELYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED
Required skills: ms sql, Azure, plsql developer, ssas ,ssrs, sql developer
Experience: 1-6 years
Location : Hyderabad
Interested Candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com
We are looking for a database developer, who is experienced in building and maintaining databases for internet and intranet applications to join our team. The candidate should be adept in various aspects of relational database management system including programming and should have experience in at least 2 of the major relational databases like MS SQL, MySQL and No SQL databases like Mongo DB. In addition to this, candidates having Business Intelligence knowledge and experience will be preferred.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join Merilytics?
1. Owning the database architecture road map to support business and technical requirements, to assure application reliability, availability, scalability, security and performance
2. Proven technical expertise to facilitate and manage current and future developmental efforts that involve any database elements
3. Assist with database development efforts, including planning, database design, coding, tuning and documentation
4. Using business requirements, arrive at the implementation plan for BI tools
5. Develop efficient methods to automate data loads, generate complex reports and design data warehouse using the BI tools
6. Create and enforce database development and business intelligence standards, assure adherence to standards, best practices, and alignment with the overall architecture
What are the pre-requisites and skillsets required to apply for this role?
1. Continuous experience of more than 2 years in building/delivering databases i.e., logical and physical design, PL/SQL programming, database tuning and general database administration
2. Strong understanding and experience with SQL, PL/SQL across various databases like MS SQL, MySQL and Mongo DB
3. Good understanding of business intelligence design and implementation methodologies will be added advantage
4. Experience with the leading BI tools Power BI, Tableau and Looker is a definite advantage. Exposure to other technologies is a plus.
5. Usage of databases available on the cloud (AWS and Azure) is preferred but not mandatory
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skill
7. Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and communication skills. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
8. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum processes is a plus
9. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English is mandatory
10. Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing and challenging environment.