ASP.Net Life Cycle
- The ASP.NET edited the pages .
- ASP.NET produce and processes the pages output is in .
- The server pages and the applications prepared and instantiated.
The ASP.NET Life Cycle can divided into two ways. They are
- Application life cycle
- Page life cycle
ASP.NET Application Life Cycle
ASP.NET includes the following application life cycle stages. They are
- A page of accessing resource application is build by the contestants in web browser. This ASP.NET Application Life Cycle sent to the web server by the web browser.
- In this request is takes place then the following events are going takes place:
o An Application manager can create the object of the class. o Hosting environment is also created. To offer the information on the resource of the object of the class o Applications edited in the top level items.
- In the starting stage the objects. Such as HTTP context, HTTP Response, and the HTTP request generated. Response objects are also created.
- The detailed explanation of HTTP application generated and appoints to request. Those requests produced by the HTTP application. Various events and different doubts raised by the processing request.
ASP.NET Page Life Cycle
When we are sending the request the server memory and the processed saved in the send browser. After then it taken out from memory. These steps of every method and events are available by the need of application. If you can write our own code by cancel the default code. The steps of page life cycle are:
- Starting stage or Initialisation stage
- Starting the controls on the page
- Restoration and maintenance of the state
- Set up the events handler codes
- Page rendering
In ASP.NET various stages given below:
- Page request
- Starting of page life cycle
- Page initialisation
- Page load
- Post back event handling
- Page rendering